To register for the conference online click the link below. If you attended a conference in the previous years please use the same conference login you used previously.
Abstract open date: 1st September 2019
Abstract closing date: 6th January 2020
Notification of acceptance: 21st January 2020
Early-bird Registration opens: 1st September 2019
Early-bird Registration closes: 3rd February 2020
|FULL REGISTRATION||EARLY BIRD||STANDARD|
|*Includes all Social Functions, Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner|
|Member (Allied Health)||790.00||990.00|
|ACP Trainee (Must be currently enrolled in the ACP training program)||880.00||1080.00|
|Non-Member (Allied Health)||890.00||1090.00|
|*applies to currently enrolled undergraduate and post-graduate university students. Does not include Welcome Reception or Gala Dinner tickets|
|*Does not include Welcome Reception or Gala Dinner tickets|
|PHLEBOLOGY REFRESHER COURSE|
|*included in full registration for ACP trainees|
|Access to meal breaks, Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner||$250.00||$100.00|
|EXTRA TICKETS FOR SOCIAL FUNCTIONS|
|*child ticket up to age 12|
Prices are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST.
Conference Cancellation Policy
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Conference General Policies
- University registrations that choose halal or kosher meals may be subject to a charge for ordering their meals from an external supplier. You will be notified of the cost or may choose the vegetarian meal option at no cost.
- Dietary restrictions must be indicated at the time of registration in order to be catwered for at functions.
- Despite taking every precaution, our event cannot guarantee that items are free of trace amounts of allergens and other ingredients.